WE ARE OPEN!!!
As we begin to re-open, nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and staff. In addition to following State and Federal guidelines on COVID-19, we are taking precautions to ensure your visit with us will be safe. These measures include the following:
HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS
- Masks are required while you are in the building. Customers are required to wear masks at all times unless eating.
- Balls and shoes are being thoroughly sanitized and guests will be provided with disinfecting wipes and/or spray, as needed.
- Shoes will continue to be sanitized after each use with high-impact disinfectant spray.
- All Arcade Games will be thoroughly cleaned, paying special attention to joysticks, buttons, prize slots and card readers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all guests to use and will be checked and replenished hourly.
- We will regularly clean and sanitize guest touchpoints and surfaces.
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to beginning their shifts.
- All staff will wear personal protective equipment (face masks) and adhere to social distancing guidelines. Food handlers will also wear gloves for the entirety of their shift.
NEW RULES, SAME GREAT GAMES
- We have redesigned the experience to to allow our guests to maintain social distancing
- There will be a limit of 4-6 people per lane.
- There will be no ball sharing between guests.
- Our amazing food and beverage menu will be available with self-service ordering to limit staff contact.
- We will be removing furniture to create more space in the building as a means to adhere to social distancing practices.
- Center capacity will be monitored closely to ensure an appropriate number of guests are in the center at any one time.
We remain committed to providing you and your family with a great guest experience and hope that these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation.
There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible, so you continue to feel confident visiting us.
For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov